The cameras in smartphones have increased quality of pictures and number of features over the years. Ian Adams, Photographer, will guide us through topics such as:
- Settings to use and when and how to use the flash, HDR and Grid options;
- The best capture apps, and how to use them to take sharp, colorful, well-exposed photos;
- How to organize your photos, and how to back up your photos;
- Some of the best apps for editing and fine-tuning your images;
- How to share your pictures with family and friends using email, text messages, slide programs, Facebook, and Flickr, and how to make great color prints;
- And More!
Bring your fully charged smartphone to class.